Energy efficient lighting upgrades
Greenlite Group’s hassle-free, comprehensive lighting upgrades deliver dramatic improvements to working conditions and employee productivity. Our energy saving lighting helps save industrial customers up to 70% in energy costs.
Creating a productive working environment
Balancing the best levels of health, safety and quality control with cost, maintenance and day to day operations is central to factory management. A reliable, energy efficient lighting upgrade will enhance your working environment and reduce operational costs.
Industrial environments can be high-risk, so best quality light output is of crucial importance, if high levels of health and safety are to be met.
A perfectly lit factory including correct light levels, colour temperatures and types of fitting will ensure operational safety, production accuracy, clear stock inventory and staff productivity.
The LED Benefit
– Enhanced quality working environments that boost productivity
– Improved health and safety
– Improved stock inventory
– Up to 70% energy savings
– Robust and durable
– Reduced glare, buzzing and flickering
– Reduced CO2 emissions
– Reduced maintenance
The perfect process
1. Our qualified engineers visit each site to survey the existing lighting systems.
2. Our experienced lighting designers source replacement products to meet your requirements. Where possible, we will source replacements that are compatible with the existing housing to keep installation costs down. A detailed proposal will analyse your existing and proposed technologies, the financial savings achievable and list any grants available.
3. Our skilled engineering team will install the new technologies at the agreed time, to limit disruption to your workplace. A risk assessment and method statement is carried out before work commences to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
4. We provide 5 year warranties on parts, labour and access for added confidence in our products. The process is simple, there are no complicated forms, simply call or drop us an email.
Achieving energy targets
The Climate Change Act 2008 set the UK’s emissions to reduce by 80% by 2050. Greenlite Group is on a mission to assist businesses nationwide reach this target, by upgrading to a quality, energy efficient LED lighting system.