Energy efficient lighting upgrades
Greenlite Group’s energy efficient lighting upgrades help deliver dramatic improvements to any office enrivonment reducing energy costs by up to 70%, and adding employee comfort.
Curating the perfect working environment
Lighting affects our energy, mood, vitality and aids performance. Harsh lighting can cause tiredness, eye strain and headaches, which can cause negative health implications for your workforce.
Office spaces with enhanced well-designed lighting will promote staff comfort and health, for a happier, healthier and more productive workforce.
Drawing in natural light in working environments dramatically stimulates positive feelings and behaviour, for more energised staff and increased engagement.
LED Lighting technology produces colour temperatures that closely mimic natural daylight, helping the brain become more alert. Studies have shown installing a quality, full spectrum LED lighting system dramatically improves concentration and performance.
The LED Benefit
– Enhanced quality working environments that boost productivity
– Improved health and safety
– Up to 70% energy savings
– Robust and durable
– Reduced glare, buzzing and flickering
– Reduced CO2 emissions
– Reduced maintenance
The perfect process
1. Our qualified engineers visit each site to survey the existing lighting systems.
2. Our experienced lighting designers source replacement products to meet your requirements. Where possible, we will source replacements that are compatible with the existing housing to keep installation costs down. A detailed proposal will analyse your existing and proposed technologies, the financial savings achievable and list any grants available.
3. Our skilled engineering team will install the new technologies at the agreed time, to limit disruption to your workplace. A risk assessment and method statement is carried out before work commences to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
4. We provide 5 year warranties on parts, labour and access for added confidence in our products. The process is simple, there are no complicated forms, simply call or drop us an email.
Achieving energy targets
The Climate Change Act 2008 set the UK’s emissions to reduce by 80% by 2050. Greenlite Group is on a mission to assist businesses nationwide reach this target, by upgrading to a quality, energy efficient LED lighting system.