Energy efficient lighting upgrades
Greenlite Group’s comprehensive energy efficient lighting upgrades can deliver dramatic improvements in showrooms. Lighting your products effectively, improving customer in-store experience and reducing energy costs.
Lighting the way to a better customer experience
Clever showroom lighting design is a powerful marketing tool. It encourages customers to linger and, ultimately converts footfall to sales. A brilliantly illuminated space, feels inviting, and highlights key products and merchandise.
There are a multitude of fitting, light levels and colour temperatures to choose. Greenlite Group can help select the right elements for your business, to ensure a positive customer experience, employee productivity and increased sales.
Lighting to match your brand
Lighting needs vary, depending on the brand, product and the store itself. A designer boutique will need different light to an interiors outlet, or a mainstream fashion store. Greenlite Group can help match your lighting to your store aesthetics and brand image.
The LED Benefit
– Improved customer experience
– Improved store aesthetics
– Enhanced quality working environments that boost productivity
– Improved health and safety
– Up to 70% energy savings
– Reduced glare, buzzing and flickering
– Reduced CO2 emissions
– Reduced maintenance
The perfect process
1. Our qualified engineers visit each site to survey the existing lighting systems.
2. Our experienced lighting designers source replacement products to meet your requirements. Where possible, we will source replacements that are compatible with the existing housing to keep installation costs down. A detailed proposal will analyse your existing and proposed technologies, the financial savings achievable and list any grants available.
3. Our skilled engineering team will install the new technologies at the agreed time, to limit disruption to your workplace. A risk assessment and method statement is carried out before work commences to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
4. We provide 5 year warranties on parts, labour and access for added confidence in our products. The process is simple, there are no complicated forms, simply call or drop us an email.
Integrated zoned and automatic lighting controls can create clearly defined engaging zoned spaces while reaping sizable energy saving opportunities. Lighting controls give you and your staff the right light, when and where you need it.
Achieving energy targets
The Climate Change Act 2008 set the UK’s emissions to reduce by 80% by 2050. Greenlite Group is on a mission to assist businesses nationwide reach this target, by upgrading to a quality, energy efficient LED lighting system.