Energy efficient lighting upgrades
Greenlite Group’s reliable, energy efficient lighting upgrades enhance your working environment and reduce operational costs, leaving you to get on with running your business.
Creating a productive working environment
Balancing the best levels of health, safety and quality control with cost, maintenance and day to day operations can be tricky business for warehouse management.
Correct light levels are essential, so colour temperatures and fittings are selected to ensure operational safety, production accuracy, clear stock inventory and staff productivity.
Warehouses often require access to high ceilings and hard to reach areas to replace bulbs. Installing high quality LED lighting systems with longer lifecycles will help reduce expenditure on maintenance and replacements.
Greenlite Group’s WELL Warehouse survey
Greenlite Group are undertaking a survey of UK warehouse managers and business owners to evidence the connection between workplace wellbeing and productivity. We want to understand the specific role that lighting has to play in this area. Just click here to take part in our WELL Warehouse survey.
The LED Benefit
– Enhanced quality working environments that boost productivity
– Improved health and safety
– Improved stock inventory
– Up to 70% energy savings
– Robust and durable
– Reduced glare, buzzing and flickering
– Reduced CO2 emissions
– Reduced maintenance
The perfect process
1. Our qualified engineers visit each site to survey the existing lighting systems.
2. Our experienced lighting designers source replacement products to meet your requirements. Where possible, we will source replacements that are compatible with the existing housing to keep installation costs down. A detailed proposal will analyse your existing and proposed technologies, the financial savings achievable and list any grants available.
3. Our skilled engineering team will install the new technologies at the agreed time, to limit disruption to your workplace. A risk assessment and method statement is carried out before work commences to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
4. We provide 5 year warranties on parts, labour and access for added confidence in our products. The process is simple, there are no complicated forms, simply call or drop us an email.
Achieving energy targets
Lighting can account for as much as 80% of a warehouse’s total energy bill. The Climate Change Act 2008 set the UK’s emissions to reduce by 80% by 2050. Greenlite Group is on a mission to assist businesses nationwide reach this target, by upgrading to a quality, energy efficient LED lighting system.